The Minnesota Environmental Fund engages individuals and workplaces to support leading nonprofit organizations that protect, conserve and restore Minnesota’s environment.
Shaping a sustainable and just future for Minnesota’s environment – clean water, clean air, clean energy, healthy food and natural places for wildlife and all people.
The Minnesota Environmental Fund values and prioritizes:
- the prevention of human health problems from air, water and toxic pollution.
- the preservation and conservation of fresh water, marine and land resources.
- the development of educational programs which promote a sound and balanced use of natural resources.
- the preservation of biological diversity and wildlife habitat.
- the monitoring of governmental enforcement of environmental laws.
- general purposes that support maintenance of the natural environment.