IF YOUR EMPLOYER ALREADY PARTICIPATES:
1. Fill out the campaign pledge form provided to you by your department or campaign coordinator. You can choose which organizations to support, or support all of Minnesota Environmental Fund’s member groups. Here’s an example of a pledge form>>
2. Return the form to your department or campaign coordinator.
3. Your pledge form is forwarded to your payroll department to be recorded and the giving begins!
The Minnesota Environmental Fund is a 501(c)3 nonprofit organization. Contributions made through your workplace campaign giving are tax-deductible. Your dollars at work >>
ASK YOUR EMPLOYER TO JOIN.
1. Find the decision maker. Campaign coordinators or green team leaders are great places to start. Ask them if they’ve considered adding the Minnesota Environmental Fund to the annual workplace giving campaign. Share the benefits >>
2. Share the benefits. We make joining Minnesota Environmental Fund easy. With over 100 workplace partners, we’re proud to be Minnesota’s workplace giving choice for the environment.
3. We’re here to help. Contact us with any questions or to learn how to get your organization started with the Minnesota Environmental Fund. Call or email Cordelia Pierson, Executive Director at 651-917-1876 or email@example.com.
YOU MAKE A DIFFERENCE!
Your donations to the Minnesota Environmental Fund support a wide variety of activities that protect Minnesota’s quality of life and preserve our environment for future generations. We’re proud to say that 100% of the donations received stay in Minnesota.