Donating through the Minnesota Environmental Fund is easy! And your support can make a big difference – 100% of the money raised by the Minnesota Environmental Fund stays in Minnesota! Learn more here about joining.
IF YOUR EMPLOYER ALREADY PARTICIPATES:
Our workplace giving partners coordinate campaigns of all shapes and sizes. Workplace giving campaigns generally occur in the fall and typically last about a month. During the campaign at your workplace:
1. Fill out the campaign pledge form provided to you by your department or campaign coordinator. You can choose which organizations to support, or support all of Minnesota Environmental Fund’s member groups. Here’s an example of a pledge form>>
2. Return the form to your department or campaign coordinator.
3. Your pledge form is forwarded to your payroll department to be recorded and the giving begins!
The Minnesota Environmental Fund is a 501(c)3 nonprofit organization. Contributions made through your workplace campaign giving are tax-deductible. Your dollars at work >>
ASK YOUR EMPLOYER TO JOIN.
1. Find the decision maker. Campaign coordinators or green team leaders are great places to start. Ask them if they’ve considered adding the Minnesota Environmental Fund to the annual workplace giving campaign.
2. Share the benefits. We making joining Minnesota Environmental Fund easy. With over 100 workplace partners, we’re proud to be Minnesota’s workplace giving choice for the environment.
3. We’re here to help. Contact us with any questions or to learn how to get your organization started with the Minnesota Environmental Fund. Call or email Cordelia Pierson, Executive Director at 651-917-1876 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
YOU MAKE A DIFFERENCE!
Your donations through the Minnesota Environmental Fund support a wide variety of activities that protect Minnesota’s quality of life and preserve our environment for future generations. Here are a few examples of how just a few dollars out of each paycheck can make a big difference.